ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

LITTLE WINE DRESS {L.W.D}.+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, plant, outdoor and nature
    The black dress is not the only dress that is short,but other colours of short dresses can also be coded like the black dress e.g Little Yellow Dress {L.Y.D},Little Blue Dress {L.B.D},Little Pink Dress {L.P.D} etc.Wine red is a very beautiful colour and funny enough it looks better on any skin tone compared to the blood red.But to be sincere it fits people with a very light skin colour especially when you match your lipstick colour with your outfit or a similar wine lipstick.On sunday I wore a Short Wine colour off shoulder dress I bought since last year.I wore a transparent silver heel shoes,silver purse,silver stud bracelets,silver necklace set and wine colour lipstick to match my dress.Note I wore a wine short skirt under my dress just to avoid my undies from showing especially when I bend down.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage result for wine red short dressImage result for wine red short dressImage result for wine red short dressRelated imageImage result for wine red short dressRelated image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.