ALLEGED BOTCHED LIPOSUCTION SURGERY: BAYELSA MOURNS AS PARAMOUNT RULER OF SAGANA, THEOPHILUS MOSES, DIES . (PHOTO).#RIP

Image
 BAYELSA MOURNS AS PARAMOUNT RULER OF SAGANA, THEOPHILUS MOSES, DIES Bayelsa State has been thrown into mourning following the reported death of the Paramount Ruler of Sagana , His Royal Highness, Theophilus Moses. According to sources, the traditional ruler reportedly died at an undisclosed hospital following complications from an alleged botched liposuction surgery. His reported passing has cast a shadow of grief over the community, with many mourning the loss of a traditional leader. May his soul rest in perfect peace, and may God grant his family, the people of Sagana and the entire Bayelsa State the strength to bear this painful loss.

P-DIDDY {PUFF DADDY} CHANGES HIS NAME AGAIN TO BROTHER LOVE YESTERDAY{PHOTOS}.

Image result for p-diddy changes name to brother love
      In a viral video the 48 year old rap star made and posted on his social media for his birthday,he declared that he should no longer be called P.Diddy but ''Love,Brother Love''.The photos above and below are clips from the video."I have some very very serious news," he said in a Twitter video. "I been praying on this and I decided - I know it's risky because it could come off as corny to some people... I decided to change my name again.".Explaining the decision, he said he is feeling like a different person to any of the people previously designated in his lengthy list of titles."I'm just not who I am before, I'm something different," he continued, "so my new name is Love aka Brother Love."I will not be answering to Puffy, Diddy, Puff Daddy or any of my other monickers but Love or Brother Love.".More photos below.
Related imageRelated imageImage result for p-diddy changes name to brother love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.