ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

YEMI ALADE AMBUSHED & POURED GREEN SLIME WATER AFTER HER PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY AT THE NICKELODEON 'NICKFEST'' IN LAGOS.{PHOTOS}


      Yesterday at Nickelodeon ''NickFest'',which was held at the Federal Palace Hotel and Suit,Victoria Island Lagos,Nigerian musician Yemi Alade was ambushed and poured green slime water immediately after she finished performing.Am shocked she was picked on because she is not the only musician that performed,Musician Simi also performed and I heard before I arrived Davido performed.Though Yemi Alade was allowed to remove the pink and white outfit she wore during her performance.She was given a NickFest vest,then she wrapped her hair and she used her hands to cover her face so that her makeup will not be ruined.Simi's very short red outfit {red top} was frowned upon by some mothers though she was cheered but next time she should not just wear a big top to come and perform.Ik and Emmanuella of Mark Angel comedy were the host/presenters for yesterday event.I had fun and I believe every other person who attended the NickFest also had fun.More photos below.
Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage, crowd and indoorImage may contain: one or more people, people on stage and crowdImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people on stage, concert and indoorImage may contain: one or more people, people on stage and concertImage may contain: 1 person, sitting, child, sky and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.