2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

2 DRESSES IN ONE DAY+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
     This sunday was very interesting,from going to church to attending a red carpet event.Sunday morning I wore a deep brown dress with multicolour flower design on it.I just picked up a flower colour on the dress which is yellow that is why am wearing a yellow shoe and yellow purse.It could be red or white or even brown.So when next I want to wear this dress,I don't have to wear yellow shoes and purse again that is the advantage of wearing or having a multicolour dress or outfit.When I came back from church,I wore a pink and blue,black and white swuade gown for the 12th Ikeja city awards.I carried a pink stud purse and pink swuade shoe.Is not magic,I only planned ahead.I started planning a month ahead and a week before the event I knew exactly what I wanted to wear.The event is a very matured gathering,so wearing a dress that makes you look very hot might not be very ok for the event because the event is for Obas,Commissioners,House of Rep,Governors etc.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.