NAF MOURNS 25 LIVES LOST IN NAF 931 AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE NAF MOURNS 25 LIVES LOST IN NAF 931 AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, has expressed profound condolences to the families of the personnel and passengers who lost their lives following the accident involving Nigerian Air Force (NAF) ATR 42 aircraft, NAF 931, in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The CAS described the incident as a deeply painful moment for the Nigerian Air Force and the nation, expressing heartfelt sympathies to the families, loved ones and colleagues of those who lost their lives. He assured the bereaved families of the Service’s full support during this difficult period. NAF 931 had 25 persons on board, comprising five crew members and 20 passengers. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. Search-and-rescue procedures were immediately activated, with response efforts conducted in coordination with relevant authorities to locate and account for all persons ...

BLASPHEMY: MAN TEARS THE HOLY BIBLE; CHOOSES TO SERVE SATAN IN ONITSHA.{PHOTO}.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
       This young man named Udummiri Nwakalu from Onitsha, Anambra State, posted these photos on facebook of him tearing the Holy Bible
Bible say this, Bible say that, can’t you think without the Bible. Your brain is obviously useless as without the Bible you can’t make any point. What if I tell you I use the Bible for toilet?
He also went further to say
"Britain I am no longer afraid of the book you used to enslave my people, I tore it in the public today, I have proven to many that it’s just a book and words of men.
"On this day I liberated thousands of people from fear and chains. I am a proud fighter, we must continue to fight modern day colonialism."You Christians have been burning several traditional shrines, you post it on Facebook everybody cheer you and praise your nonsense Jesus.
"Today I decided to show what it feels like. I have been using the Bible for toilet about 3 months now just that I decided to make it public today and you talking nonsense in my posts.
"God punish all of you there I don’t care."I must follow my ancestry ways I don’t I care about any nonsensical nonsense human being here. I destroyed the Bible, it’s from the devil".
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.