ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

SARAKI CONFERRED A CHIEFTANCY TITLE YESTERDAY AT IMO STATE AFTER ATTENDING SENATOR ANYANWU'S THANKSGIVING.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: one or more people
      Yesterday, I was conferred with the traditional title of ‘Enyioma Ikeduru’ (Good Friend of Ikeduru) by HRH Eze Festus Oguwuike Osuji, the Coordinator of Ndi-Eze Ikeduru.He also attended another Senators thanksgiving he wrote on social media '' in Imo, I was delighted to be able to attend Senator Sam Anyanwu’s Thanksgiving and Grand Civic Reception at the Imo Central Stadium.I must say, the people of Imo State really know how to make a person feel welcome!''.More photos below.
Image may contain: 2 people, weddingNo automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 6 people, people standing, crowd and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing, crowd and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.