ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

STEPS TO STYLE ANIMAL SKIN+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
      Animal skin like I have said before is very hard to style and at the same time it is very easy to style.There is how you will style Animal skin,It will look trashy,but if you want to make it look classy you need to follow this steps.
1. Wear elegant shoes or heels
2. carry elegant purse and avoid carrying a large bag.
3.Match it up with your shoes or purse.
4. Your  hair should be one colour not multicolour.
5.Avoid crazy hairstyles and fashion glasses. etc.
On sunday I wore a animal skin print blouse,then carried a purse similar to the print to give it that high class look because If I carry a black purse,my outfit might look so simple.I wore a long black skirt,black transparent heels with gold necklace set,with gold watch and bracelet.I hope you love my combination.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.