ANAMBRA GOVT APPREHENDS 8 SUSPECTS FOR EXTORTING MORE THAN N800, 000 FROM WOMEN IN AWKA. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra State Government Apprehends 8 Suspects For Extorting More Than 800,000 Thousand Naira From Women In Awka  By Chidinma Ikeanyionwu  Anambra State Government, through the Ministry of Women and Social Welfare, has arrested eight suspects for allegedly extorting more than Eight Hundred Thousand Naira from women in Awka.  The arrest was part of state government's resolve in eradicating crimes and corruption in the state.  The exercise came following the directive of the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Chukwuma Soludo of an NGO using government's name to extort the sum of twenty thousand naira and above from unsuspecting individuals mostly women in Awka.  When the Women and Social Welfare Commissioner bursted the office complex of the Host Communities of Nigeria Anambra State Chapter located opposite government house Awka, it was discovered that the suspects were operating with the United Bank of Africa staff in opening a current account for the women who must pay

THE 8 YEAR OLD GIRL,WHO WAS DEFILED & ORGANS HARVESTED BY IFEANYI DIKE IN RIVERS STATE,WAS BURIED YESTERDAY.{PHOTOS}.


  The Obituary of 8-year old killed by her brother,Ifeanyi,a Uniport student,who kidnapped,defiled and harvested her private parts for rituals 3 months ago.She was buried yesterday.
It will be recalled that:
The Plateau state Police Command has apprehended the runaway ritual killer suspect in Rivers state, Ifeanyi Dike.He escaped from the custody of the State CID in Port Harcourt after being paraded at the Police Headquarters.A policeman, Sergeant Johnbosco Okorinize is in prison custody for the escape.The twenty-three year old suspected child killer and ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, has said no one aided his escape from police custody in Port Harcourt.On his extradition to Port Harcourt, Dike told newsmen that he escaped on his own.He said he got frustrated by traveling from Rivers state to Jos.According to him, “I am a student of UNIPORT. When I got to Jos, I started hiding again even though I know that nobody knows me there.“I was living inside an uncompleted building in that place but I could not endure anymore because I was hungry. I now came out and somebody looked for my trouble.“The Hausa boy then use something like knife to cut my hand, out of anger I took a screw driver and stabbed him. That’s how they took us to police station.“When we got to the Police, I told the Police who I am but they did not believe me until I called one of my aunties that confirmed to them.“I know what I have done is wrong. I know that the world is not happy with me but I want to say I am sorry.”.Meanwhile, Rivers state Commissioner of Police, CP Zaki Ahmed has said child-killer, Ifeanyi Dike will be arraigned in court as soon as possible.CP Ahmed said the full weight of the law will be brought on Dike.The Commissioner of Police said he was overwhelmed with the response of members of the public on the matte,r adding that the same vigour should be used to help the Police fight crime in Rivers state.More photos below.
Related imageRelated image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).