A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

MULTI-COLOUR OUTFITS CAN MAKE YOU LOOK HAPPY & FRESH+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
           Colours have a way of brightening your day,it makes you look younger,and even make people think you are happy.Though I was not sad when I wore a multi-colour dress on Sunday,but it made me happy all of a sudden and I was wondering why I was happy.From far the background of the dress looks like black but it is actually blue.I decided to carry a yellow purse and wear a yellow shoe because of the yellow leaf on the dress and I believed the yellow,will bring out the dress more and I will standout more.I wore a multicolour stud choker,with the bracelet and a silver watch.I wore a ring on my right finger that have leaf cut shape studs on it.One thing people should not forget when styling is the details on their dress,or outfit,try to work around it,and try not to do too much if not you might end up looking like a clown.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, selfie and close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.