NAF MOURNS 25 LIVES LOST IN NAF 931 AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE NAF MOURNS 25 LIVES LOST IN NAF 931 AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, has expressed profound condolences to the families of the personnel and passengers who lost their lives following the accident involving Nigerian Air Force (NAF) ATR 42 aircraft, NAF 931, in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The CAS described the incident as a deeply painful moment for the Nigerian Air Force and the nation, expressing heartfelt sympathies to the families, loved ones and colleagues of those who lost their lives. He assured the bereaved families of the Service’s full support during this difficult period. NAF 931 had 25 persons on board, comprising five crew members and 20 passengers. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. Search-and-rescue procedures were immediately activated, with response efforts conducted in coordination with relevant authorities to locate and account for all persons ...

COAT & SHOE TO-MATCH+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up
      Am a lover of to-match,but I don't do it too much to irritate the eyes.You can match two to three items on you,either your shoe will match with your purse,or your coat will match with your skirt and purse or our necklace will match your earing and bracelet.On sunday I decided to flaunt my long jewellery on Sunday with a long turtle neck purple sleeveless gown,because of heat,and to avoid being called out in church for wearing sleeveless,I wore a black-lace coat,and I wore a black-lace shoe to match the coat with a black fur purse.Black coat and shoe was an obvious choice because of the black on the necklace,though I would have carried a gold purse but I just decided to carry a black purse to make my look well put together.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, shoes and shortsImage may contain: one or more people and close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.