BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

KIM KARDASHIAN COVERS VOGUE INDIA MAGAZINE,MARCH 2018 EDITION.{PHOTOS}.

kim-kardashian-west-exclusive-interview-vogue-india-covers-march-2018
       Kim Kardashian West is wearing a grey sweatshirt, her hair pulled back tight to reveal a face that is both younger and slightly more tired looking than its glammed-up version. I’m endeared by how visibly excited she grows when she talks about her Vogue India shoot in LA, “The saris, the jewellery, the clothes—everything was so beautiful!” she says. “I told my show that we have to figure out how to get to India”—and also, I realise, her easy-going ordinariness. Funny, warm and self-effacing, Kardashian is comfortable in her skin and a good listener. Talking to her is as easy as talking to a friend’s sister.
Mira Jacob: You started off as a stylist, and now you have an empire. Did you think your career would unfold this way?

Kim Kardashian West: No, I didn’t actually. I thought I was just going to run my clothing store. I didn’t think [the show] would go beyond season 1 or 2. And then as things were happening, my mom and I were so excited. We didn’t even know what we were starting, but we knew we were in it together. We definitely made so many mistakes. At first, we would be involved in anything. But it helped us work our way up to now, to launching a beauty brand completely by myself, and funding it all.
MJ: A piece of advice you would give to young women entrepreneurs?


KKW: Don’t give your name away. Stand your ground on being an owner in your company.
MJ: This is your 10th year with Keeping Up With The Kardashians. What’s the secret?


KKW: I don’t know. But every time I think, “You guys, we filmed four seasons, what else can we talk about, what else can we do?” something else happens. Khloé comes in and says, “I’m getting married, and in a week.” And there are so many topics that we talk about that are relevant in the world. I mean, there’s so many people that have come to me and said, “You know what? My father transitioned, too.” And I think about that. If we can help one person with what is going on in our lives, that is so worth it.
MJ: Let’s say you could make an Uber Kardashian with the best qualities from your family members. What would you take from each?

KKW: My brother’s sense of humour. Kendall’s sweetness. Khloé’s I-don’tgive-a-f*** attitude. Kourtney’s savviness around finances. Kylie’s ability to just go for it and not care what other people’s opinions are. And my mom’s nurturing.
MJ: And if you could take away a quality from each?

KKW: Maybe… Kourtney’s stubbornness. And Khloé’s getting too sensitive. I would take away Kendall’s anxiety, Kylie’s “I don’t care, I know what I’m doing” thing and probably my brother’s moodiness.
MJ: And your mom?

KKW: Nothing. She’s perfect.
One more photo below.
kim-kardashian-west-vogue-india-march-2018-in-anita-dongre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).