LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES  The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa  The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...

KIM KARDASHIAN COVERS VOGUE INDIA MAGAZINE,MARCH 2018 EDITION.{PHOTOS}.

kim-kardashian-west-exclusive-interview-vogue-india-covers-march-2018
       Kim Kardashian West is wearing a grey sweatshirt, her hair pulled back tight to reveal a face that is both younger and slightly more tired looking than its glammed-up version. I’m endeared by how visibly excited she grows when she talks about her Vogue India shoot in LA, “The saris, the jewellery, the clothes—everything was so beautiful!” she says. “I told my show that we have to figure out how to get to India”—and also, I realise, her easy-going ordinariness. Funny, warm and self-effacing, Kardashian is comfortable in her skin and a good listener. Talking to her is as easy as talking to a friend’s sister.
Mira Jacob: You started off as a stylist, and now you have an empire. Did you think your career would unfold this way?

Kim Kardashian West: No, I didn’t actually. I thought I was just going to run my clothing store. I didn’t think [the show] would go beyond season 1 or 2. And then as things were happening, my mom and I were so excited. We didn’t even know what we were starting, but we knew we were in it together. We definitely made so many mistakes. At first, we would be involved in anything. But it helped us work our way up to now, to launching a beauty brand completely by myself, and funding it all.
MJ: A piece of advice you would give to young women entrepreneurs?


KKW: Don’t give your name away. Stand your ground on being an owner in your company.
MJ: This is your 10th year with Keeping Up With The Kardashians. What’s the secret?


KKW: I don’t know. But every time I think, “You guys, we filmed four seasons, what else can we talk about, what else can we do?” something else happens. Khloé comes in and says, “I’m getting married, and in a week.” And there are so many topics that we talk about that are relevant in the world. I mean, there’s so many people that have come to me and said, “You know what? My father transitioned, too.” And I think about that. If we can help one person with what is going on in our lives, that is so worth it.
MJ: Let’s say you could make an Uber Kardashian with the best qualities from your family members. What would you take from each?

KKW: My brother’s sense of humour. Kendall’s sweetness. Khloé’s I-don’tgive-a-f*** attitude. Kourtney’s savviness around finances. Kylie’s ability to just go for it and not care what other people’s opinions are. And my mom’s nurturing.
MJ: And if you could take away a quality from each?

KKW: Maybe… Kourtney’s stubbornness. And Khloé’s getting too sensitive. I would take away Kendall’s anxiety, Kylie’s “I don’t care, I know what I’m doing” thing and probably my brother’s moodiness.
MJ: And your mom?

KKW: Nothing. She’s perfect.
One more photo below.
kim-kardashian-west-vogue-india-march-2018-in-anita-dongre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.