THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE SLEPT WITH THE GIRL "- YOMI FABIYI GIVES UPDATE ON BABA IJESHA'S CASE. (PHOTO).

Image
 There was no evidence that he slept with the girl” – Yomi Fabiyi gives update on Baba Ijesha’s case Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi has given an update on embattled Yoruba actor Baba Ijesha’s case. Refreshing your memory, Baba Ijesha was arrested and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for raping a minor, who is the adopted daughter of comedian Princess. Giving an update on the case in a recent interview, he said Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. He claimed that there was no evidence that he slept with the hole; hence, the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. Yomi stated that Princess called Baba Ijesha to shoot a skit, and the girl also made a similar statement in court. Yomi stated that the man who slept with the girl was walking freely, and her age wasn’t 14, as many claimed. “Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. There was no evidence that he slept with the girl; that was why the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. He was ca

TONTO DIKEH CELEBRATES HER SON ''KING'' 2 YEAR BIRTHDAY.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
      Tonto Dikeh's son King,celebrated his 2 years birthday yesterday.Tonto took to social media to post photos from his birthday party with the caption ''Happy birthday my Love! Where do I even begin! This angel right here was sent from God to do wonders. My son! My little King! You have been my biggest strength and joy. Sometimes I feel as though I need a spare heart to help contain my love for you. (In tears)My baby boy,I have a son. The ocean to my eyes. The calm in my life. The one that soothes my soul with just a glance in your eyes. My prayer for you is that you walk in the path God has set for you. Everything else will fall into place! I will make sure you do not waiver from that set path. It is my duty as your mother. My obligation to you and the almighty God that put you in my care. As you enter your SECOND year on this earth may you continue to experience abundant happiness and joy. Unexplainable success and favour! Incomprehensible blessing from all corners of the earth. Always remember that your father is the creator of this world. So you must tread it with confidence. He is the almighty God, so do not ever fear or feel flawed in your life. You will do wonders. As you take your baby steps may they grow into big strides and may you walk into more blessings! Just know that You have got behind you Legion of The Greatest people cheering you-on as your personal cheerleader. I love you Baby! Always and forever! #KingIsOne#BirthdayBoy #KINGANDRE #JUICYMAN #BLESSED2 #MYBABY#PROUDIE #THANK YOU JESUS #KING IS TWO HIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAA.HIP HIP HIP HURRY ''

Image may contain: foodImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sittingImage may contain: 5 people, sunglassesImage may contain: 1 personNo automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 1 person, foodImage may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: shoesImage may contain: one or more people '' THERE’S NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A MOTHERS LOVE AND AS HEALING AS A CHILD’S SOUL..KINGY GOD KNEW YOU WERE WHAT MY HEART NEEDED,BECAUSE OF YOU I KNOW HOW TO TRULY LOVE.NOTHING GLADENS MY HEART LIKE BEEN YOUR MOTHER,THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AN AMAZING SOUL.TO SAY I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT,MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL GROW WITH EACH PASSING DAY.ALL I EVER WANT TO BE IS THE BEST MOM FOR YOU.I CANT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH OF A BLESSING YOU ARE..HOW MUCH JOY YOU BRING,YOU ARE MY LIFE ,MY WORLD ,MY BEYOND A 1000REASON WHY..YOU FASCINATE ME LITTE WONDER,TWINKLE TWINKLE THE STARS ARE ALL IN YOUR EYES..BABY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE MINE.GOD BLESS YOU MY ANGEL,I COVER YOUR DESTINY WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS..I SPEAK GREATNESS INTO YOU,GROW UP AND TAKE CHARGE MY SON.   J
UST LIKE YOUR NAME KING”BABY YOU WILL RULE,I LOVE YOU JUICYMAN❤️😍🤸🏾‍♀️💃🏻🤾🏽‍♂️ #KING ISSA FINE BOY🤸🏾‍♀️💃🏻
  ''More photos below.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).