ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

WEARING RED & RED IS NOT A FASHION CRIME+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK+OTHER FASHION PHOTOS.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
      Wearing red and red is not a fashion a crime.The only fashion red crime here is when you try to wear red and red and you don't match the red well.If you want to take such red risk,make sure they are all the same red colour.You can only block two different types of red if you are adding another colour like a white shoe,or black purse,or gold belt.On Wednesday February 14 was Valentine day and also ash Wednesday.Though I saw a lot of people wearing red,I could not celebrate mine that day because as a Catholic we should be fasting and praying that day.So on Sunday,I decided to show off my Valentine style to church.I wore all-round red,from my gown,necklace set,purse and shoes.Then I wore a gold stud watch and bracelet to ease the red tension.I had to mix two colour of red lipstick,so that it will match the colour of my red gown and jewellery.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, close-upImage result for red to red outfitsImage result for red to red outfitsImage result for red to red outfitsImage result for red to red outfits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.