“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

MO ABUDU SHARED HER CHILDHOOD PHOTOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MOTHERS DAY TODAY.{PHOTOS}.


Image result for mo abudu instagram photos for mothers day
       Reality talk show Star and Owner of Ebony Life TV, Mo Abudu took to her social media to share some personal photos from her childhood for mothers day today.to cut the long story short,she caption the photo above ''
  • moabuduHappy Mother's Day Mummy💕💕. That's me😅😅, being carried by my stylish mama 💕💕🎀 #mothersday2018#happymothersday''.Then the photo below of herself standing alone during her childhood in London immediately after this write-up she captioned it ''
  • moabuduHappy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mother's out there. You may be wondering why I am posting this picture. My mum told me a story, that when I was 3 or 4 years old, she took me into a shop in London to buy me a new coat. Now my mum said she had a limited budget to buy me this coat. However I got into this shop and spotted a particular fur type coat, that was over her budget and I cried and cried 😢😢, until I got the coat I wanted💃🏽😅. The things that our Mother's do for us. I love you Mummy. Thank you so much for all you do, your love, support, your prayers, always telling me I conquer the world! May God continue to bless you and keep you in good health🙏🏾. Happy Mother's Day 💕💕🎀 #mothersday2018 #happymothersday''.More photos below.
  • Image result for mo abudu instagram photos for mothers dayImage result for mo abudu instagram photos for mothers dayImage result for mo abudu instagram photos for mothers day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.