GHANAIAN ACTRESS NANA AKUA ADDO HOSPITALIZED AFTER ALLEGEDLY BEING BATTERED BY HER HUSBAND. (PHOTO).

Image
 Ghaninian actress NANA AKUA ADDO Hospitalized after allegedly being battered by her husband  A video shared online shows the injuries inflicted on the fashion icon. She was left with a swollen lip, a cut under her eye, and blood all over her clothes and on the floor. Nana is a German-born Ghanian model and actress. She has gone viral several times for her unique AMVCA outfits. Nana married her long-time partner and baby daddy in a private civil court ceremony in March 2022. She has previously admitted that his infidelity was an issue in their relationship, but she said they chose to stay together for the sake of their daughters. A swollen lip ,a cut under her eye and blood all over her clothes . Incase you don’t know the actress I’m talking about Nana is a German-born Ghanaian model and actress. She has gone viral several times for her unique AMVCA outfits. 

DRESS ILLUSION+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, plant and outdoor
        Two independent piece of cloth can make people think you are wearing a dress.If you look at the photo above,you will think am wearing a dress,actually am a wearing a long skirt and a blouse and the navy blue tie in-front I wore,I decided to drop it so that it will confused anyone staring at my outfit to think it is a dress.That my top can be worn with a navy blue skirt be it long or short and people will still think it is a gown just because of that long tie in front.Learn to pay attention to details on your outfit it might go along way when styling.On Sunday I decided to wear a black top and long skirt,wore a navy blue transparent heels because of the tie in-front of my blouse,carried a navy blue purse and a blue sunglasses to match.Now the choice of jewellery was a little bit difficult because I have a navy blue necklace,but instead of wearing that,I wore a stud choker necklace with earing to match.That choker stud is a mirror it reflects the colour of your top.So always look out for such jewellery.I hope you have learnt one or two styling tips from me,until next time. More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and close-up
Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses and close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing, plant, grass and outdoor
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.