ALLEGED BOTCHED LIPOSUCTION SURGERY: BAYELSA MOURNS AS PARAMOUNT RULER OF SAGANA, THEOPHILUS MOSES, DIES . (PHOTO).#RIP

Image
 BAYELSA MOURNS AS PARAMOUNT RULER OF SAGANA, THEOPHILUS MOSES, DIES Bayelsa State has been thrown into mourning following the reported death of the Paramount Ruler of Sagana , His Royal Highness, Theophilus Moses. According to sources, the traditional ruler reportedly died at an undisclosed hospital following complications from an alleged botched liposuction surgery. His reported passing has cast a shadow of grief over the community, with many mourning the loss of a traditional leader. May his soul rest in perfect peace, and may God grant his family, the people of Sagana and the entire Bayelsa State the strength to bear this painful loss.

FASHION IS A TALENT+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
     Almost every week I write about my Sunday fashion and people will think fashion is very easy.Sometimes you might have more than one thousand outfits,but styling that one thousand outfit is a special talent of its own.If fashion is not a special talent of it's own,why are people hiring stylist?,it because they have tried several times to style themselves and 85% of their outfits always turn out bad.Some people are naturally gifted with fashion,so they see it as fun styling themselves and other people and creating new trends for other people to follow.I love fashion,I enjoy styling myself,giving out fashion tips and creating my own designs.Just because am having fun with fashion made it a little bit easy.On sunday mothers day for Catholics I decided to standout and I wore a black jumpsuit to church with a red coat I just bought because I want to look different and comfortable.I have other red coats,but I specifically chose this one because the weather might change from cold to hot that Sunday morning.I carried a black fur purse and wore red transparent heels.I hope you like my outfit?.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses and close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.