BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION- BY OKOI OBONO-OBLA. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION By Okoi Obono-Obla  Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State deserves unreserved commendation for his rare candour and statesmanship. In an era where opposition politics in Nigeria has been reduced to perpetual wailing, cynicism and playing to the gallery, Bala Mohammed has risen above partisanship to speak truth to power in the most patriotic sense. Despite being the National Leader of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM) and a key pillar of his party's presidential ticket, Governor Mohammed did what very few Nigerian politicians dare to do: he publicly appreciated President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his bold, courageous and transformative reform agenda. This is leadership. This is maturity. This is putting Nigeria first. President Tinubu has done what others feared to do. He has brought a semblance of order and transparency to the opaque, previously cabal-infested oil and gas sector. Where subsidy fraud...

2008 PINK REPUBLIC DESIGN COLLECTION+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, plant and outdoor
    I personally designed this dress in 2008,and this African wax was a birthday gift from my mother.When I was designing it,the only thing that came to my mind was African Wedding dress and anytime I wear this dress everybody falls in love with the dress.After making this dress,I designed two other gowns that looks similar but the difference is the colour of the material,the sleeves are long but transparent this my gown as pictured above and below have V neck but the other two gowns have round neck.On sunday after so many years I went down to my box to bring out this dress and I can't believe is still my perfect size.I wore white stud necklace that looks similar to the square shape on my dress.I carried a black fur purse and black wedge heels to give me a lift so that people can appreciate the gown better.I hope you like the gown too.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.