“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

A NIGERIAN MOTHER OF 2 CELEBRATES HER DIVORCE & CALLS OUT ALL THE SIDE CHICS THAT WRECKED HER MARRIAGE.{PHOTO}.


      One of my reporter Chinenye Genevieve is reporting today that a ''Nigerian Mother of two, celebrates her divorce, calls out all the side chicks that wrecked her marriage''.From the photo above she wrote ''Dear Dupe Alake,Marian Tando and host of other lovers of Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula,I would like to congratulate y'all on winning the trophy {Emmanuel}.You guys deserve loads of accolades.As y'all know,I and Emmanuel are divorced and I have kept it on the low as usual being the quiet person y'all know me to be.Now that I am aware that Emmanuel and you whores don't want to let me be despite leaving his ass for you all,I have decided to speak up.Emmanuel takes my kids to hang out with you people and I find it disrespectful to I and my kids and we refuse to accept it''.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.