FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

NORTH & SAINT WEST IS LOOKING ADORABLE IN A NEW PHOTO SHARED BY KIM KARDASHIAN.{PHOTOS}.


    North West and Saint West was photographed having their bath in a bathtub and I must confess they look adorable.Their mother Kim Kardashian shared this photo few hows ago on social media with the caption '' My babies 💕  ''.One more photo below.

Comments

  1. hey there and thank you for your info - I've certainly picked
    up anything new from right here. I did however
    expertise a few technical points using this site, as I experienced
    to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining,
    but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality
    score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS
    to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content.

    Ensure that you update this again soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This text is invaluable. When can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.