KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

SHADES OF FIRE FOR PENTECOST+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
            Almost everybody associate fire with the colour red,but 80% of the cooking fire is actually blue,mixed with golden yellow or just gold-yellow.On sunday was Pentecost Sunday for all Catholics and most people who knew I like conforming to dress code was wondering why I didn't wear a red outfit or a touch of red.Anyone who cared to ask me was convinced at the end that red is not only the colour that can be used in representing fire.I wore an Indian blue blouse with a lot of gold design in front of it to look like the colour of fire am used to.I wore a long gold skirt with a short slit in front of my right leg.I wore gold Indian necklace set,gold stud wedge heels and gold purse to match.I believe this article will make you see that red,gold and blue can also be used to represent fire not just red alone.More photos below.
Image result for cooking fire blue
   Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, close-upImage may contain: 1 person, close-upImage result for cooking fire blue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.