PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE  PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTER OF STATE FOR PETROLEUM RESOURCES (GAS) AS CO-CHAIRMAN OF NCDMB GOVERNING COUNCIL In line with his avowed commitment to establish a more efficient, targeted, and consistent approval process for unique oil and gas projects in the country, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ekperikpe Ekpo, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Gas), as the Co-Chairman of the Governing Council of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB). This is also to further ensure effective oversight of the gas aspect of the nation's assets. The President remains committed to unlocking Nigeria's immense gas potential to stimulate industrial development, job creation, and sustainable economic growth. Chief Ajuri Ngelale Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) May 9, 2024

A MAN SURVIVED A GHASTLY ACCIDENT UN-HURT AFTER HIS CAR TUMBLED 4 TIMES ON SUNDAY.{PHOTOS}.

     One of my reporter Chinenye Genevieve sent in this photos today with the caption ''Help me and thank God..Am alive in the land of the living. .,...My testimony. My testimony ...... I went to village to see my grand mum.I was at the village happily . Enjoying myself  without knowing that not everyone was happy with me...On Sunday my sister called me and ask me to go and help her husband. .. I  wanted to go but my spirit said know.,. I called my sister and tell her that I will not go again,She asked me why?. I said nothing, ,,,,, but later i was disturbed to go and help my in law...So on my way going fear enters my body ...  I ask myself why am afraid today, One thing whispered on my ear that today is the end of my life  ..I shouted devil you are a liar .... So I wave bye bye to my people and tell them that I will come back anytime I have chance ....They all wave back and wish me well... I was going to meet my sister's husband in his own village So that he will joined me ....  I called him that I have started coming,He said no problem that he is ready waiting for me... So I was inside driving playing #phyno ft #Olamide argument. . When the tyre burst  all I remembered  that I shouted  #JESUS  .  The car started  tumble  and enter bush ,,,,It tumble 4 times and when the storm is over .I came out.... and sit down on th3 side road before people started  coming for help... They rush me and hold me I asked them to leave me that nothing happened to me,,,Everybody was shouting he is spirit his dead body might be inside lets go and check inside the car..when they check they found nobody but I was there looking at them.. They started praying for me and given me blessing..  All the phone inside my pockets broke but none of my bone broke,No scratch on me.....  Thank God for me....No youth will die young  Amen..By a Facebook user,Francis kosisochukwu odenigbo''.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).