PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I AM ALIVE,I AM NOT THE WOMAN THAT COMMITTED SUICIDE ON 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE.-BOLA DANIELS CRIES OUT,SO WHO COMMITTED THE SUICIDE?.{PHOTOS}.



     In a one hour fifty eight seconds video, she said in the video that.In her words she said ''Hello everyone,my name is Bola Daniel am a mother of three,I have lived in the UK for the past 13 years.In the early hours of yesterday,some of my pictures were sent sent viral,it was alleged I drove a truck to Third Mainland bridge and jumped into the Lagoon.The pictures were sent to me by a friend and later on and I received several calls from family friends and associates living me in a state of shock.My pictures were mixed with the pictures of another woman.Linking me to the suicide.I am alive and well I have nothing to do with this unfortunate incident I have been traumatized,by this incident and would love everyone who have read and shared the untruthful and damaging story to step backwards and spare a thought for my loving children and I,we are simply trying to be the best of what God wants for us.Please,thank you very much''.Now the other woman Toyin based in the United States,whose photos were publish on this blog yesterday as the woman that committed suicide is posting photos of herself still alive,then there is something fishy here.So if this two women are claiming that they are alive and they didn't commit suicide,so who is the woman that committed suicide?.More photos below.

Related image    Image result for woman who committed suicide on third mainland bridgeImage result for woman who committed suicide on third mainland bridge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.