ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

NO MATTER HOW MANY BLACK OUTFITS YOU OWN,PEOPLE MIGHT NOT NOTICE IT+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, plant, shoes and outdoor
          No matter how many black gowns or outfit you own,people might not really notice it,but they might notice only the accessories you wear.Any time you are rocking a black outfit and you want people to remember that particular black outfit,wear and carry obvious and colourful accessories as seen in the picture of me above.Just because of my legal profession,I end up having alot of black gowns and outfit.To make each black outfit stand out,I wear different colour of accessories for each black outfit anytime I wear them.On sunday I wore one of my black gown I have never worn before,I carried an Alligator light green hand bag,gold necklace set,gold bangle on one hand and gold mixed with rubies on the other hand and a gold wedge slippers.More photos below.
Image may contain: Sunday Gift, close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing, plant and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.