A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

ACCOUNTANT GRADUATE WAS SEEN HAWKING COOKED FOOD ON THE STREETS OF EKPOMA YESTERDAY.{PHOTOS}.#NO-JOB

Image may contain: one or more people, child and outdoor
    According to a facebook user Frank Susu Okafor who shared this mixed photos few hours ago with the caption ''Report - I saw this man on my way to PH hawking cooked food in wheelbarrow this morning in Ekpoma, Edo State. I was moved to patronize him even when I was never hungry.
Guess what...... he is an accountant, he graduated 4yrs ago but never got any job. He decided to go catering school. Today he stepped out in the streets of Ekpoma where he graduated from to do his first personal business ever.I asked why he decided to go this way and his response was WOW. He said "bros wetin I go do na, hence there is no job anywhere and I am the first son of my parents I decided to go this way rather than becoming an armed robber to take care of those who took care of me from childhood before they die in regrets".You know what..... he is an Igbo man...I respect his courage....How many graduates can actually do this?''.Yes his proving his not a lazy youth but am concerned that with time youths will no longer want to go to school if at the end of their four to five years in the university they will end up on the streets.
Image may contain: one or more people, child and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.