A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

UCHE OGBODO COVERS NICSON AFRICA MAGAZINE,JULY 2018 EDITION.{PHOTOS}.



      Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo is flaunting her July cover for Nicson Africa Magazine.She captioned this photo above on instagram with the caption ''''ucheogbodoHey Guys I covered the JULY ISSUE of NICSON AFRICA MAGAZINE.. these is excerpt from the interview •Do you believe in Love at first Sight?I don’t believe in Love at first Sight! That shit is overrated. Nothing like it . It is brain Wash  Would you give up your career, or take a break from your career for love ? I can’t give Up my Career for what I don’t believe In. And I’m not taking No break from my Career for anybody except myself. It took my Sweat and blood to build it!What makes you happy most ? And also what makes u sad most ?? I’m happy when I’m Soaring and breaking Barriers! I love to Prove! I’m a Prover! If there is anything like that! And I’m sad when I run out of boundaries to break! how would someone get your special attention?Just Be Yourself! What is your biggest/weirdest fear?Fire  🔥🔥🔥🔥''.More photos below.

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.