PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force. "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten." “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...




Hi there mates, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say on the
ReplyDeletetopic of this paragraph, in my view its actually amazing in support of me.
I have recently started a web site, the information you provide on this
ReplyDeletesite has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web
ReplyDeleteaddress and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am
following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.
Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at
ReplyDeletework so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break.
I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent blog!
Chat en direct : cette vue n'est pas filtrée.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually used to
ReplyDeletebe a enjoyment account it. Glance complicated to more introduced agreeable
from you! However, how can we keep in touch?
Les signes de la fin des temps. L'Islam transplanté.
ReplyDeleteVidéo craquante d'une chatte et son petit.
ReplyDeleteC'est sans compter sur l'arrivée d'un nouvel ennemi.
ReplyDelete