KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

MO ABUDU'S DAUGHTER 'TEMIDAYO' JUST GOT ENGAGED.{PHOTOS}.


    Mo Abudu made the announcement on Instagram two days .She captioned the above photo ''
  • moabuduGood evening beautiful people, I have the best news to share ever💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽, my darling daughter Temidayo got engaged today to the love of her life Adebola. I couldn’t be happier💝🎀. So proud of them both and the love they share. I pray God keeps them both in good health and may God’s light continue to shine on them both 🙏🏾🙏🏾. I am now officially the “mother of the bride to be” 😍❤😍. Work now begins on planning #therealweddingparty💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽. Lord I praise you. Lord I thank you. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽''.One more photo below.
  • Image result for mo abudu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.