FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

LEARN TO SLAY,MORNING,AFTERNOON & NIGHT+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
         Some people once they dress up nicely in the morning then return back to their house,they might not have the strength again to dress-up nicely again,I call it laziness.Learn to slay in the morning,afternoon and evening. On sunday obviously I attended Mass {service},I wore a snake skin gown {multi-colour},but after church I had a red carpet event,so I wore a long black lace kimono designed by me from my Pink Republic 2018 design collection ''midnight''.I wore a black camisole,black long trousers and a black lace shoe to match but I wore a pink stone necklace set so that I will not look like a widow spider and less I forget my dark shades..Is not a must that you must wear a gown for a red carpet event,switch-up to jumpsuits,shorts or others but gown on the red carpet is not a must except it is clearly stated on the invitation that you must wear gown. Learn to plan all your outfits ahead to avoid confusion and stress,some people start planning on the day of the event but they were invited a month or a week ago,that alone can make you look dis-organised and you might end up with a wardrobe malfunction,only few people are lucky to get it right even if they made the dress that day of the event.I hope you have learnt one or two from my write-up.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 person, close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 2 people, people standing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.