NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

FANI-KAYODE REPLIES GOV. YAHAYA BELLO WHO SAID ''ATIKU IS NOT A POLITICIAN''.{PHOTOS}.


Image may contain: 4 people
    "Atiku is not a politician and I keep wondering why the PDP jubilating over his victory at their primary election. If I flag APGA, I will defeat Atiku Abubakar very easily in all the States of the Federation" 
-Governor Yahaya Bello
Then Femi Fani-Kayode replied on social by writing ''"Atiku is not a politician and I keep wondering why PDP are jubilating over his victory at their primary election. If I am flagging APGA I will defeat him in every state of the Federation"- Governor Yahaya Bello.
"Flagging" APGA?
Where was this cheeky little infant and obnoxious pubescent when Atiku Abubakar was elected Governor and later Vice President? He obviously needs a lesson in history, manners and english grammar''.
One more photo below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sunglasses, close-up and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.