ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

SEN. SARAKI SWORE IN TWO NEW SENATORS TODAY.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and suit
      Senate President Bukola Saraki shared two photos on social media with the caption ''Today, I swore-in two new senators; Senator Lawal Gumau representing Bauchi South and Senator Ahmed Baba-Kaita representing Katsina North. I wish both Distinguished Lawmakers success as they serve their constituents in the National Assembly''.One more photo below.
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.