ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER AWARDED MO ABUDU,A DOCTORATE DEGREE YESTERDAY.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing
    Mo Abudu few hours ago took to her social media to post this photo above with the caption ''I would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to the University of Westminster for awarding me with an honorary degree of Doctor of Arts, in recognition of my contributions to broadcasting and enterprise in Nigeria. My second honorary degree! ðŸ’ƒðŸ’ƒðŸ’ƒ. It is really exciting to be recognised for doing what you love❤💕💖. I am so humbled and grateful.
Lord I remain Grateful and thankful in your presence always ðŸ™‡‍♀️🙇‍♀️. I thank the EbonyLife team, partners, friends (my bestos ðŸ’ƒðŸ’ƒðŸ’ƒ) and last but not the least my family❤❤❤ who continue to give me all the moral support and prayers that continue to keep me going, even when things get tough. #ifyoucanthinkityoucandoit

With me in this image are (from left to right): Dr Peter Bonfield OBE, Vice-Chancellor, University of Westminster, Lady Sorrell OBE, Chancellor, University of Westminster''.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.