ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

SARAKI VISITS PDP VICTIMS OF LAST THURSDAY ATTACK BY THUGS IN KWARA STATE TODAY.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting
     Senate President Bokola Saraki one ago shared these photos on social media with the caption ''A little while ago, I was at Ilorin General Hospital to meet the victims of last Thursday’s coordinated attack on PDP supporters by APC Thugs in Agbaji, Ilorin, Kwara State and surrounding communities.
Violence and bloodshed must have no place in our politics. I urge all the people of Ilorin and our supporters to remain calm and not retaliate. We will continue to run an issues-based campaign across the state and the nation. Let us all strive for peace in this election season''.One more photo below.
Image may contain: 4 people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.