NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

CARDI B ARRIVED THE 2019 GRAMMY AWARDS YESTERDAY IN A SEA-SHELL INSPIRED OUTFIT AS SHE WON ''BEST RAP ALBUM''+OTHER FASHION.{PHOTOS}.

Image result for cardi b grammy awards 2019
     Yesterday night {but Monday morning Nigerian time} Cardi B arrived the 2019 Grammy awards with her husband Offset as she won the ''The Best Rap Album''.When she got to the stage after she had changed out from her sea shell outfit she said ''"I can't breath. Oh my goodness. The nerves are so bad!" Cardi shared onstage, adding with a laugh, "Maybe I need to smart smoking weed." .She then gave a heartwarming shout out to her baby girl Kulture, gushing, "I want to thank my daughter. I'm not just saying thank you because she's my daughter, it's because when I found out I was pregnant, my album was not complete."
"We were like, 'We have to get this album done so I could still do videos while I'm still not showing. And it was very long nights," .
The 61st Grammy Awards were held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday. The annual event hosted by 15-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys was a big night. With some electric performances by Camila Cabello, Cardi B, and Shawn Mendes. Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande were the big female artists to win at the prestigious awards. Grande won in the Best Pop vocal album whereas Gaga was awarded for her A Star Is Born song "Shallow".
More photos below of other attendees.
Image result for cardi b grammy awards 2019Image result for lady gaga grammy awards 2019Image result for lady gaga grammy awards 2019Image result for lady gaga grammy awards 2019
Image result for cardi b grammy awards 2019Image result for cardi b grammy awards 2019Image result for cardi b grammy awards 2019Image result for cardi b grammy awards 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).