ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

SPECIAL MESSAGE BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI URGING NIGERIANS TO GO ALL OUT AND VOTE ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.


     VIDEO: SPECIAL MESSAGE BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI URGING NIGERIANS TO GO ALL OUT AND VOTE ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23 (TRANSCRIPT)
I wish to commiserate with millions of Nigerians who either travelled hundred of kilometers to cast their votes or who put so many things on hold in order to cast their votes last weekend, but couldn’t do so. I thank you for your commitment and appeal to you not to lose hope in our electoral system.
I ask you not to allow the unexpected postponement of the election dates by INEC to prevent you from exercising your civic rights. Your enthusiasm for the process and your determination to vote in the election must not be dampened.
I urge all Nigerian voters to brave the challenges and ensure that they cast their votes. This government assures all voters of their protection before, during and after the polls.
I also thank Nigerians for their patience and trust in our government to deliver credible elections where your votes will count. Your votes will count as we are committed to rid our electoral process of vote buying and manipulations.
Thank you and God bless the people and Federal Republic of Nigeria.One more photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.