PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force. "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten." “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...




Superdry men's Germany Trophy Collection t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteSuperdry males's Germany Trophy Series t-shirt.
ReplyDeletecasino games
ReplyDeletecasino online
casino games online
casino online
casino games
Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web
ReplyDeletesite is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site.
It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page,
will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK!
I found just the information I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across.
What a perfect web site.
It?s hard to come by experienced people about this subject,
ReplyDeletehowever, you sound like you know what you?re talking about!
Thanks
hello!,I love your writing very so much! share we communicate extra approximately your post
ReplyDeleteon AOL? I require a specialist on this area to unravel my problem.
Maybe that's you! Taking a look forward to look you.
I always emailed this weblog post page to all
ReplyDeletemy associates, as if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.