ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

LAURA IKEJI IS SHARING MOMENTS WHEN HER HUSBAND PROPOSED TO HER FEW YEARS AGO.{PHOTOS}.


    Is't her wedding anniversary,we are yet to know,but Laura Ikeji Kanu three hours ago was sharing this intimate photo when her husband Ogbonna Kanu proposed to her few years ago.She captioned the photo above ''
Image result for laura ikeji weddingRelated image

Comments

  1. Superdry males's Germany Trophy Series t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superdry men's Germany Trophy Sequence t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. online slots
    play casino online
    casino games slots
    gambling online
    gambling online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web
    page, and your views are nice in favor of new viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. casino games online
    no deposit bonus codes
    gambling games
    slots games
    online gambling

    ReplyDelete
  6. slot games online
    play casino slots
    slots online
    casinos
    play blackjack online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post and then right to the point. I have no idea
    if this sounds like the best place must however , does one a lot of people all applying for grants where to make use of a number of freelance writers?
    Many thanks ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up colleagues, fastidious paragraph and pleasant arguments commented at this place, I am
    truly enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great solutions within you, mankind. I have know an individual's objects ahead of and you really are only remarkably outstanding.
    I love what you may have acquired in this article,
    without doubt including just what you are telling and the way the spot where you voice it
    out. You will be making it again fulfilling but you just cover to have it again good.
    I can not procrastinate to see more from your site. A great a
    superb online business.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
    you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog
    and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage you continue
    your great writing, have a nice morning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers
    and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You
    have done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress beecause I've
    had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
    I would be awesome if youu could point me in the direction of a
    good platform.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i
    am actually happy to read everthing at one place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.