NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

RE: DON’T OPEN YOUR CAR TRUNK FROM INSIDE FOR ANYONE.{PHOTO}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and outdoor
    The attention of the Nigeria Police Force has been drawn to a publication on Facebook handle “Crack Team Naija” entitled “DON’T OPEN YOUR CAR TRUNK FROM INSIDE FOR ANYONE”. 
The concerns raised therein are well acknowledged. The Force wishes to note however that it does not have facts to authenticate the veracity or otherwise the of the alleged claims on the Facebook handle. We are not sure if the story is a true account or a mere fabrication by its maker.
If the story is however factual, the Force Public Relations Department will require additional information to enable the department take up the matter and ensure that the author gets justice and also save other Nigerians from the possibility of a future ‘set- up’.
The Force therefore requests the author to avail us with the date of the incidence, State, Local Government, Police Division close to the location, description of the alleged Police Team, Inscription on the Police Vehicle if any, etc. We equally request that, anyone who knows the author should tag or inbox our request to him/her. The Force is committed to ending impunity.
Meanwhile, the Force enjoins the public to continually repose confidence in the Police and assures the author of absolute confidentiality in the handling of the case. He may also reach out to the Force, through the Force Public Relations Officer via the Email address; pressforabuja@police.gov.ng or Social Media handles Twitter; @policeNG and Facebook; Nigeria Police Force of www.facebook.com/ngpolice.
Take note @
CRACK Team NAIJA
@officialcrackteamnaija
INITIAL REPORT:
DON’T OPEN YOUR CAR TRUNK FROM INSIDE FOR ANYONE

On my way home today at around 8: 15 pm, as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.
As I stopped, he asked me to open the trunk of the car. I opened the trunk from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”
I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.
I went a bit ahead and finding a good road light stopped my car. Switching off the engine I went and opened my car trunk.
Guess what.... I was shocked to see two small zip lock pouches with white crystals inside. I was numbed but just decided to throw it away and thanked God for saving me from such rascals who would have caught me in a drug related case.The policemen must have informed their colleagues standing at the next checkpoint to get hold of so and so car number.I was correct in my guess. Approx half a mile later I was stopped by another policeman. This time too I was asked to open my trunk.Now I got down, went behind and opened the trunk physically. I'm sure they must have been puzzled and surprised that they did not find anything.*Please don’t open your car trunk from inside, for anyone, even at Malls. Always step down and open the trunk with keys and permit searching under your own supervision.*Kindly share this as much as u can, to save people.
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and outdoor

Comments

  1. Superdry men's Germany Trophy Collection t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gday, You’ve done an incredible task. I’ll clearly yahoo it again and even in person encourage so that you can my friends.
    I'm sure they’ll end up took advantage of this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges.

    It was truly informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see something genuinely interesting about your weblog so I saved to favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vệ sinh máy lạnh theo đúng chuẩn của nhà sản xuất.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).