PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force. "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten." “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...




Christ kind of Love. Bless the Rev Father🙏
ReplyDeleteMy spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all
ReplyDeleteof your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write related to here.
Again, awesome web site!
I am thankful that I detected this weblog, just
ReplyDeletethe right info that I was searching for!
Yes! Finally someone writes about Top SHelf Bread.
ReplyDeleteYou undoubtedly allow it to be show up that easy with the slideshow however
ReplyDeleteget this matter to end up being definitely an issue that In my opinion I'd personally rarely grasp.
It seems at the same time tricky and very general for me personally.
My organization is excited for your forthcoming publish, I am
going to make an attempt to learn the idea!
I have already been lacking for some time, fortunately From the
ReplyDeletethe key reason why I did before absolutely adore this blog.
Many thanks , I¡¦ll make sure to visit more reguarily.
Present one update your web pages?
Appreciating the commitment you put into your blog and in depth information you provide.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date
rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.