A CLEVELAND OHIO MAN'S SELFLESS ACT SAVES BABY. HE ENTERED A BURNING HOME 3 SEPARATE TIMES TO SAVE AN 11-MONTJ-OLD BABY. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Cleveland Ohio man's selfless act saves baby. He entered a burning home 3 separate times to save an 11-month-old baby. 62-Year-old John Stickovich was headed to work on Monday when he came upon a scary scene.  Smoke and flames were pouring from a 2 story home. John noticed firefighters had not arrived on scene yet and a woman was sitting on the lawn holding a baby while waiting for firefighters.  John ran up to her and asked if she was alright and she immediately informed him that her 11-month-old baby was inside. That's when this 62-year-old man switched into hero mode. He ran to the side of the home and kicked in the door. However the flames and smoke were so intense he was driven back. Undaunted John ran to the back of the home and crawled in through an open door. The smoke was so heavy that he could not find the child, once again he retreated. He ran out to the mother and asked the exact location of her baby. She told him the child was "next to the kitchen behind a

MAGU CAUTIONS BANKS' COMPLIANCE CHIEFS ON ABUSE OF POST NO DEBIT ORDER,WHISTLE-BLOWING.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and suit
      The acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has called on officials in the financial institutions in the country to be wary of “dubious individuals or groups within and outside their establishments”, who abuse both the whistle-blowing policy of the Federal Government as well as the Post No Debit, PND, Order in the sector.
He said there were strong indications that some banks officials divulge information on high-net-worth accounts to their accomplices, who in turn obtain a purported PND order to fleece unsuspecting customers.
Magu gave the warning during a meeting with Chief Compliance Officers of Banks in Lagos on Tuesday, April 2, 2019.
He also lamented that the Post No Debit, PND, order was being abused by certain individuals in connivance with “unscrupulous bank officials” to achieve some set goals.
According to him, “These individuals demand bogus five percent commission on the isolated high-net-worth accounts of the bank customers, thereby making a mockery of the whistle-blowing policy of the Federal Government and subversion of ethical practice of the banks, which emphasises confidentiality of their customers.
“We must stop the unfolding connivance against high-net-worth accounts in the banks. Some of these accounts might not necessarily be under investigation.
“They might be inheritance or proceeds from genuine investments.”
Magu further sought the cooperation of the group to sanitise the banking industry, adding that Nigeria's banking sector ought to be at par with that of developed countries.
In his response, one of the bankers commended Magu for engaging and interfacing with them regularly on various issues affecting the industry.
He assured Magu that “we would go back and look inward for people who might be involved in such untoward acts of giving out information on their customers’ bank accounts.”
He described the practice of divulging information as a breach of the fundamental principles of the banking industry, which must be seriously addressed.
“I want to urge you to always pass any intelligence or information that needs the attention of the banks for us to proactively address it.“We will continue to partner with the Commission to ensure that the banking industry is sanitized,” he further stated.
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Comments

  1. I love the efforts you have put in this, regards for all the
    great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your
    site in web explorer, could test this... IE nonetheless is
    the market leader and a large component to people
    will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing excellent informations.

    Your site is very cool. I'm impressed by the details that you
    have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.
    Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles.
    You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already
    searched everywhere and simply couldn't come across. What a
    perfect website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some truly nice and useful info on this web
    site, likewise I think the pattern has excellent features.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news it is really. We've been awaiting for this info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for
    quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience
    with something like this. Please let me know if you
    run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
    new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the info on this internet site, you have done great job on the blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to take part in a contest for one of the best
    websites on the net. I most certainly will recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, you used to write fantastic, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?

    I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track!
    come on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think other web site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and magnificent user friendly style and design,
    let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Helpful information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I
    am shocked why this twist of fate did not took place earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
    relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking
    about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog
    when you could be giving us something informative
    to read?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I?m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter
    a blog that?s both educative and interesting, and let me
    tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something
    which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.

    I'm very happy I came across this in my search for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some really interesting points you have written.Assisted me a lot, just what I was searching for :D.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this web site it's a master piece! Glad I
    discovered this on google.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, I discovered your web site by the
    use of Google at the same time as looking for a similar topic, your
    web site got here up, it seems great. I've bookmarked it
    in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just turned into aware of your blog through Google, and
    located that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate when you continue this in future. Many
    other folks might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply great
    and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the author for taking his time
    on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My husband and i felt absolutely happy that Chris managed
    to finish up his web research from your precious recommendations he grabbed from your very own web pages.
    It is now and again perplexing just to be offering guidance men and women might have been trying to sell.
    And we all realize we've got you to thank for that.
    Those explanations you've made, the straightforward blog menu,
    the friendships you will give support to create - it's got
    all superb, and it is making our son in addition to us reckon that this article
    is thrilling, and that is wonderfully serious. Many thanks for
    everything!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This post provides clear idea in favor of the new viewers
    of blogging, that really how to do blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).