NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

EFCC ARRESTED 13 INTERNET FRAUDSTERS IN EDO YESTERDAY.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoor
      Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office on Saturday, May 4, 2019 arrested 13 suspected internet fraudsters during an early morning raid at Uromi, Edo State.
The suspects, who are between the ages of 20 to 35 were smoked out from their hideout in a hotel at Uromi.
Upon their arrest, 23 phones and three laptops were recovered from them. Three luxury cars, Lexus R330, C300 4 Matic and GLK 350 4Matic were also recovered from them.
The raid which was sequel to series of intelligence gathering by operatives of the zone is in line with the directive of the acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu to rid the state and indeed the entire country of internet fraud and cybercrime.
The suspects have made useful statements and will soon be charged to court.More photos below.
Image may contain: car and outdoorImage may contain: car and outdoor

Comments

  1. Pc computer software like Webroot SecureAnywhere Malware frustrates spyware in a couple of solutions.
    It all works files and even streets infections it discovers.
    And yes it takes out malicious software this is by now set with
    a pc. You are able to see them that will read your personal computer depending on a plan you pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I
    had to ask. Does operating a well-established website such as yours require
    a large amount of work? I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do
    write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations
    or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another informative site. Where else may just I get that
    kind of information written in such a perfect approach?
    I have a challenge that I am simply now running on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe that this site needs a lot more attention.
    I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for
    the information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make it appear really easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I think
    I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and very extensive for
    me. I'm looking forward to your next post, I'll
    try to get the hold of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but,
    I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might
    be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to
    seeing it develop over time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).