LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT  Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, has pledged that the State Government will continue to partner with stakeholders in the creative industry by strengthening skills development, expanding training opportunities, and providing the necessary infrastructure to support the growth of the sector. Speaking on Tuesday at the Official Commissioning and Grand Opening of Euphoria360 Hub, put in place by one of the Thespians,  Mr. Femi Adebayo, held at Oregun, Lagos, Hamzat said that the State Government is determined to create a sustainable pipeline of skilled creative professionals who could compete and earn globally. According to Hamzat, Lagos has no shortage of talent but needs to provide the right structures and opportunities to harness it. "The state is already investing in creative infrastructure, which includes the development of theatres in Ikorodu, Badagry, among other d...

EFCC ARRESTED 13 INTERNET FRAUDSTERS IN EDO YESTERDAY.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoor
      Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office on Saturday, May 4, 2019 arrested 13 suspected internet fraudsters during an early morning raid at Uromi, Edo State.
The suspects, who are between the ages of 20 to 35 were smoked out from their hideout in a hotel at Uromi.
Upon their arrest, 23 phones and three laptops were recovered from them. Three luxury cars, Lexus R330, C300 4 Matic and GLK 350 4Matic were also recovered from them.
The raid which was sequel to series of intelligence gathering by operatives of the zone is in line with the directive of the acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu to rid the state and indeed the entire country of internet fraud and cybercrime.
The suspects have made useful statements and will soon be charged to court.More photos below.
Image may contain: car and outdoorImage may contain: car and outdoor

Comments

  1. Pc computer software like Webroot SecureAnywhere Malware frustrates spyware in a couple of solutions.
    It all works files and even streets infections it discovers.
    And yes it takes out malicious software this is by now set with
    a pc. You are able to see them that will read your personal computer depending on a plan you pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I
    had to ask. Does operating a well-established website such as yours require
    a large amount of work? I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do
    write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations
    or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another informative site. Where else may just I get that
    kind of information written in such a perfect approach?
    I have a challenge that I am simply now running on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe that this site needs a lot more attention.
    I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for
    the information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make it appear really easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I think
    I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and very extensive for
    me. I'm looking forward to your next post, I'll
    try to get the hold of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but,
    I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might
    be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to
    seeing it develop over time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.