EMEFIELE: FINANCE MINISTRY UNAWARE OF N124.86BN CBN WITHDRAWAL, WITNESS TELLS COURT. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE
Emefiele: Finance Ministry Unaware of N124.86bn CBN Withdrawal, Witness Tells Court A Director in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ali Mohammed, on Tuesday, October 6, 2026, told the Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, that the Ministry was not aware of the withdrawal of N124.86 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN. Mohammed, who testified as the prosecution witness 10, PW10, in the ongoing trial of the former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, disclosed this while being led in evidence by the prosecution counsel, Abbas Mohammed. The witness said he appeared before the court because his Ministry received a letter from the investigation team concerning N154 billion said to have been withdrawn by the CBN. Explaining his position and responsibilities in the Ministry, Mohammed said, “My Lord, the Department of Home Finance is made up of three functions based in three divisions, that is State and Public...

Splendid web page. A bunch of useful info in this case.
ReplyDeleteI¡¦m submitting the item to some companions ans also
discussing with delicious. And lastly, regards on your effort and hard
work!
by natural means as if your web page nonetheless, you will
ReplyDeletehave to experiment all of the transliteration concerning quite a lot of of this items.
A lot of them are rife by way of transliteration complications i
to obtain it all quite worrisome to inform the reality then again I¡¦ll absolutely come back again.
Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I love reading your blog and look
forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!
Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it
ReplyDeleteto my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic
but I had to tell someone!
Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your website
ReplyDeletein web explorer, may test this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a large component of people
will leave out your great writing because of this problem.
Ridiculous story there. What occurred after? Thanks!
ReplyDelete