LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.
LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, has pledged that the State Government will continue to partner with stakeholders in the creative industry by strengthening skills development, expanding training opportunities, and providing the necessary infrastructure to support the growth of the sector. Speaking on Tuesday at the Official Commissioning and Grand Opening of Euphoria360 Hub, put in place by one of the Thespians, Mr. Femi Adebayo, held at Oregun, Lagos, Hamzat said that the State Government is determined to create a sustainable pipeline of skilled creative professionals who could compete and earn globally. According to Hamzat, Lagos has no shortage of talent but needs to provide the right structures and opportunities to harness it. "The state is already investing in creative infrastructure, which includes the development of theatres in Ikorodu, Badagry, among other d...


I have been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, but I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful price enough for me. Personally, if all web
owners and bloggers made just right content material as you
did, the web might be a lot more useful than ever before.
Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
ReplyDeleteI'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from
someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
ReplyDeleteLook advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we communicate?
It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am visiting this web page dailly and get pleasant facts from here every day.
ReplyDeleteWhat i do not realize is in fact how you're not actually a lot more well-preferred
ReplyDeletethan you might be now. You are so intelligent. You
realize thus significantly in relation to this subject,
made me individually consider it from numerous various angles.
Its like men and women don't seem to be involved except it's one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga!
Your individual stuffs nice. At all times care for it up!
After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked
ReplyDeletethe -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added
I receive 4 emails with the same comment. There has to be a way you can remove me from that service?
Kudos!