NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

BEN BRUCE IS CALLING FOR A FULL-FLEDGED INVESTIGATION INTO BUSOLA DAKOLO'S RAPE BY COZA PASTOR.{PHOTOS}.


  Image result for coza pastor and busola dakolo     Senator Ben-Murray Bruce took to social media to show his support for Timi Dakolo's wife Busola who accused Coza Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her in her parents house at the age of 18,few days ago on Y! TV.The Senator wrote ''I am deeply saddened and I stand in solidarity with Busola Dakolo. To put in perspective the enormity of rape crime in Nigeria, one day I was talking to 6 beauty queens, 5 opened up to me that they were raped as children. This and many more reasons are why I set up the Ben Murray-Bruce Foundation, which is solely committed to fighting Sexual/Domestic Abuse in our society.I am saddened by the revelations of Busola, and I am calling for a full-fledged investigation and the accused if found guilty must face the full and maximum wrath of the law. I further call on the Government to show more support for rape victims. We currently do not do enough to support rape victims''.More photos below.

Image result for coza pastor and busola dakoloImage may contain: 1 person, suit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.