LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.
LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, has pledged that the State Government will continue to partner with stakeholders in the creative industry by strengthening skills development, expanding training opportunities, and providing the necessary infrastructure to support the growth of the sector. Speaking on Tuesday at the Official Commissioning and Grand Opening of Euphoria360 Hub, put in place by one of the Thespians, Mr. Femi Adebayo, held at Oregun, Lagos, Hamzat said that the State Government is determined to create a sustainable pipeline of skilled creative professionals who could compete and earn globally. According to Hamzat, Lagos has no shortage of talent but needs to provide the right structures and opportunities to harness it. "The state is already investing in creative infrastructure, which includes the development of theatres in Ikorodu, Badagry, among other d...



I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that
ReplyDeleteIextremely loved the usual information a person supply on your visitors?
Is going to be back continuously to investigate cross-check new posts.
I read this post completely regarding the difference of newest and preceding technologies, it's
ReplyDeleteamazing article.
Some genuinely choice blog posts on this internet site, saved to bookmarks.
ReplyDeleteIts own familiar look over my mind! You appear to knowa whole
ReplyDeletelot about it, can be created ebook with them or something that is.It is my opinion that you could
apply two or three snap shots to drive the message dwelling a bit more,
but yet insteadof which usually, that is breathtaking
web site. An awesome read. I’ll definitely come back.
Beneficial data. Successful myself I recently came across
ReplyDeleteyour website unintentionally, and then I’m pleased exactly why
the accident didn’t was held beforehand! We added it.
Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your blog posts.
ReplyDeleteCan you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
Thank you!