ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

YUL EDOCHIE MIRACULOUSLY SURVIVED A TERRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT YESTERDAY.{PHOTOS}.


 Image result for yul edochie accident   Popular and talented nollywood actor cum politician, Yul Edochie, was involved in a terrible car accident yesterday but to the Glory of God, he survived and came out with few cuts and bruises... We thank God for him.
Read his testimony and post he made on his wall this morning...
Yesterday, I miraculously survived this terrible accident.
All I can say is 'thank you Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you Jehovah, God is real and God is alive.
Thank you blessed mother Mary.
I left Lagos yesterday heading to the east, just before I got to Ore doing 100-120km, my car lost control and started veering off to the right. I tried to steer it back on track and the next thing I knew I was upside down tumbling till the car finally ended up in a gutter.
Miraculously I came out alive with few cuts and bruises.
I thank the Almighty God for his mercies, I thank our blessed mother Mary, and to all the Angels sent by God to protect me always, thamk you.
I also thank all my fans and friends all over the world who always pray for me and wish me well.God is alive. 
Life can end in a second. The money, the cars, the mansions, the fame, the good life, all vanity.
Be close to God.
God is everything!.One more photo below.
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Comments

  1. Truly when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to
    other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.