THE NEW MASQUERADE ACTRESS OVULARIA JUST PASSED AWAY AT THE AGE OF 81.(PHOTO).#RIP

Image
  Madam Elizabeth Evoeme, fondly known as Ovularia from the iconic 80s TV sitcom ‘The New Masquerade’, has passed away at the age of 81. Born on December 1, 1942, Ovularia’s demise was confirmed by a family member who stated that she died surrounded by loved ones. In a statement released by the Evoeme Emekalam family, they expressed gratitude to fans, friends, and colleagues for their support and requested privacy during this time of grief. “Friends, fans, colleagues, the family of the legendary actress, Elizabeth Lizzy ‘Ovularia’ Evoeme, would like to notify the public, all those who loved her and her work in ‘The new Masquerade,’ of her passing. “Elizabeth ‘Ovularia’ Evoeme will be dearly missed and was extremely loved by her family and also by you, her fans. “We thank you all for your support and for respecting our privacy at this time. God bless you all and may our dear Elizabeth ‘Ovularia’ Evoeme rest in perfect peace, now and always.” Ovularia’s daughter, Justina Ngozi Evoeme, ba

A NEIGHBOUR POISONED 2 CHILDREN YESTERDAY AND RAN AWAY.{PHOTOS}.


Image may contain: one or more people and shoes   
The mother of the children identified as Happiness Uyoriata Ewah took to her social media few hours ago to share different pictures with the caption ''Pls somebody should wake me up from dis dream ooooo ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­i can't believe dat my shiloh died on my hands God who we be my up cuming fashion designer who we be my professor who we model my kids dress ðŸ˜«ðŸ˜«ðŸ˜«ðŸ˜«ðŸ˜«ðŸ˜«ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­O God why me RIP OOOOO my lovely children''.''I can't believe u died in my hand i still not believe ur death ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­my own bby died in on my legs who so every has poison to God wouldn't forgive them i still can't type rip just now but with tears in my 
RIP my darling faithful nd my lovely baby shiloh''.From her social media,the mother is from Calabar but she is based in Abuja.
 Their mom left the kids in the care of her neighbor a single lady just to go and refill gas and before she came back the kids were poisoned with carrot. The lady absconded. One thing is sure, She can't run from God.
R. I. P little ones.More photos below.
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, table, child and indoor
Parents be warned. Don't TRUST anyone...
So painful...More photos below. 
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, child and outdoorImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: one or more people, people sitting, child and indoorImage may contain: one or more people, child and indoor

Comments

  1. Great article. I will be facing many of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).