ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

FG JOINS BENUE, TARABA STATES IN STAKEHOLDERS' MEETING ON TIV /JUKUN CRISIS.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image result for buhari and Ortom
      Following the public appeal by President Muhammadu Buhari to Governors of Benue and Taraba States as well as their traditional and political leaders for an urgent de-escalation of the crisis between the Tiv and Jukun ethnic groups, the two states have slated a meeting of stakeholders for tomorrow, Wednesday, at the Shehu Musa Yar’adua Center, Abuja.
The meeting between the representatives of the two states has been called to resolve the lingering Tiv/Jukun crisis which has of recent, claimed lives of innocent persons and property.
In addition to the two state governors, the meeting is expected to be attended by their traditional, religious and political leaders, as well as other stakeholders.
The Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, OSGF, is attending the meeting as a stakeholder and guarantor to assure full federal government backing for the implementation of resolutions arising from the meeting.
A few days ago, President Buhari conveyed the importance of reducing tensions between the Tiv and Jukun neighbors and maintaining peace in the two states which had witnessed series of violent clashes.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
September 3, 2019.
Image result for buhari and taraba state governor

Comments

  1. I want you all to help me thank Dr. Okoso for saving my life, I was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time I was 7 months pregnant, I was confused and I didn't know what to do until I meant a friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Okoso, I did not believe it until I contacted the good man Who was able to Help me out of the situation with his herbs, It only cost me a little amount of money to cure HIV, so I will also advice any body that need help with theirs to contact Dr. Okoso Through his Email address :Okosolovespelltemple@gmail.com Or you can also Whatsapp him on his Whatsapp by this number:+2348130288074, pray to God for use Dr. Okoso for help me and will help anyone that have my sickness... AMEN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.