ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

POSTPONEMENT OF FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL (FEC) MEETING.{PHOTO}.#PRESS RELEASE.

No photo description available.
     STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting will not take place on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
This is due to the fact that all the memos earlier submitted to the Council for consideration have been returned to the various Ministries. This action will allow Ministers who were recently sworn in have their inputs in the memos sent by their predecessors in office.
Similarly, the period is to enable the Ministers, who are still taking briefs from bureaucrats in the Ministries and familiarizing themselves with their work space, have more time to contribute to discussions at the meeting.
They will also utilize the period of the break to work towards the early preparation and submission of the 2020 budget estimates.
No photo description available.

Comments

  1. I want you all to help me thank Dr. Okoso for saving my life, I was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time I was 7 months pregnant, I was confused and I didn't know what to do until I meant a friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Okoso, I did not believe it until I contacted the good man Who was able to Help me out of the situation with his herbs, It only cost me a little amount of money to cure HIV, so I will also advice any body that need help with theirs to contact Dr. Okoso Through his Email address :Okosolovespelltemple@gmail.com Or you can also Whatsapp him on his Whatsapp by this number:+2348130288074, pray to God for use Dr. Okoso for help me and will help anyone that have my sickness... AMEN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.