ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

PRESIDENT BUHARI GREETS CHINA ON 70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image result for buhari greets china anniversary
     President Muhammadu Buhari felicitates with His Excellency, Xi Jinping, President of the People’s Republic of China, on the upcoming 70th anniversary of the establishment of People’s Republic of China.
The President also congratulates the Communist Party, and the people of China on the anniversary
A letter from the Nigerian leader to the Chinese President reads in part:
“On behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, I felicitate with Your Excellency, the Communist Party and the people of China on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the establishment of People's Republic of China.
“The past seventy years have been decades of political steadfastness, remarkable development, dedication and purposeful leadership leading to the emergence of the People's Republic of China as a global power-house.
“I rejoice with the hardworking and patriotic people of China who have demonstrated over the years a very high sense of unity of purpose, immense hard work, patriotism and full confidence in their leaders.
“I cherish the partnership between China and African countries under the umbrella of Forum on China - Africa Cooperation, FOCAC, which is breaking new frontiers for the development of Africa in a mutually beneficial environment.
“I am also excited about the ever-increasing level of cooperation between our two countries.
“Once again, I congratulate you and all Chinese worldwide on this landmark celebration.”
Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
September 21, 2019.
Image result for buhari greets china anniversary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.