NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

EFCC HANDS OVER SUSPECTS OF ADULTERATED PALM OIL TO NAFDAC.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, sky and outdoor
   The EFCC, Gombe Zonal Office has arrested 26 suspects for production and sales of adulterated palm oil in Gombe main market. The suspects are: Yahaya Sanusi, Mohammed Abubakar, Nasiru Bappa, Bello Ahmed, Emeka Oppah, Theophilus Samuel, Auwalu Abubakar, Monday John, Chindo Garba, Mohammed Umar, Dauda Mohammed, Anas Musa C, Umar Friday, Abbayo Musa, Hamisu Mohammed, Ali Garba, Inuwa Auwal, Tukur Adamu, Ahmad Usman, Emmanuel Etuk, Auwal Iliya, Ejike Samuel, Peter Ndubuisi, Babangida Yerima, Giginna Alphonsus and Usman Musa. They were handed over to National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC, for further investigation and prosecution.More photos below.
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoorImage may contain: bird and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and outdoorNo photo description available.

Comments

  1. It's difficult to find well-informed people about
    this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking
    about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your blog and test again here regularly.
    I'm relatively certain I will be told lots of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, superb weblog layout! How long have you been running a
    blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your website is excellent, let alone the content![X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]I just couldn't go
    away your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved
    the standard information a person supply in your guests?
    Is going to be back incessantly to investigate cross-check new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when people get together and share opinions.
    Great site, continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An intriguing discussion is worth comment.
    I believe that you need to write more on this subject matter, it might not be
    a taboo matter but typically people do not discuss these topics.

    To the next! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some genuinely nice stuff on this web site, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I found your site by way of Google
    whilst searching for a related subject, your web site came up, it seems to be good.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this blog very much, Its a rattling nice billet to read and incur
    info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).