S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

EFCC HANDS OVER SUSPECTS OF ADULTERATED PALM OIL TO NAFDAC.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, sky and outdoor
   The EFCC, Gombe Zonal Office has arrested 26 suspects for production and sales of adulterated palm oil in Gombe main market. The suspects are: Yahaya Sanusi, Mohammed Abubakar, Nasiru Bappa, Bello Ahmed, Emeka Oppah, Theophilus Samuel, Auwalu Abubakar, Monday John, Chindo Garba, Mohammed Umar, Dauda Mohammed, Anas Musa C, Umar Friday, Abbayo Musa, Hamisu Mohammed, Ali Garba, Inuwa Auwal, Tukur Adamu, Ahmad Usman, Emmanuel Etuk, Auwal Iliya, Ejike Samuel, Peter Ndubuisi, Babangida Yerima, Giginna Alphonsus and Usman Musa. They were handed over to National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC, for further investigation and prosecution.More photos below.
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoorImage may contain: bird and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and outdoorNo photo description available.

Comments

  1. It's difficult to find well-informed people about
    this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking
    about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your blog and test again here regularly.
    I'm relatively certain I will be told lots of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, superb weblog layout! How long have you been running a
    blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your website is excellent, let alone the content![X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]I just couldn't go
    away your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved
    the standard information a person supply in your guests?
    Is going to be back incessantly to investigate cross-check new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when people get together and share opinions.
    Great site, continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An intriguing discussion is worth comment.
    I believe that you need to write more on this subject matter, it might not be
    a taboo matter but typically people do not discuss these topics.

    To the next! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some genuinely nice stuff on this web site, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I found your site by way of Google
    whilst searching for a related subject, your web site came up, it seems to be good.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this blog very much, Its a rattling nice billet to read and incur
    info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.